Monday, November 11, 2013

Hallelujah - Part 3 - A Bingo Christmas

Part 3 of my crazy crazy creative weekend.  Yes I did all these projects in one weekend.  Thank you Starbucks for the great energy boosts!!!

I can't really say much more than I FELL IN LOVE with this paper line.  My favorite holiday (Christmas) mixed in with my favorite era (Retro), mixed in with my favorite print (Chevron) all in one!  I was smitten to say the least.  Simple Stories/December Documented/Bingo-Chevron is the paper I used for the Bingo Cards.  The other background paper is from BasicGrey and is their 25th and Pine paper line.

One problem ... I love Chevron and I love Bingo cards so it was super hard to cut through one side when I knew I loved the other side .. ha ha.  Oh the troubles us papercrafter's face!!

So here are they are.  Cute, fun and whimsical.

Thanks for popping by!

ChelleB






No comments:

Post a Comment