Monday, November 11, 2013

Hallelujah the creativeness is back ... and with a vengence I might add!!!

Long time no see!  As I mentioned in my last post I was a bit lost for a little while but now I have found my creative person again.  I am soooo thankful because this weekend was one of the best ones I've had in a really long time.  2 days I locked myself up in my little corner of the living room and made a complete mess and I LOVED it!!  Ink, paper and Mod Podge was scattered from one end of my desk to the other desk to the dining room table.  I work well in very tight spaces apparently.  2 desks and one dining room table and this is the teeny space I worked in.  Is anyone else like me??? I'm so weird!!! Who works in a small space like that? ha ha.


So even though I worked in the teeny tiny little space I still managed to create so much fabulousness.  Project #1 was using my brand new Dee's Dinstinctively die's.  Merry Christmas and Poinsettia were my base inspiration for these 4 cards. I used pre-printed cards that already had the background design on them which, wow, saves you so much time in the end.  I believe they were DCVW from Michael's.  I picked them up about 2 years ago.





Since I have many more projects to post I am going to separate posts for each type of projects. 1 down 3 more to go :)

No comments:

Post a Comment