Monday, February 8, 2016

The Daily Marker 30 day challenge - Week one recap (Day 5)

Greetings crafty people. Welcome to my Day 5 recap of The Daily Marker 30 day challenge. 

As in Day 4 (part 2) I am working with modelling paste today for my project and am having fun creating these wonderful colours of paste. There are so many possibilities when it comes to this medium! I've used it on canvases, mixed media and cards. I almost used it to ice some cupcakes once but "pwepf" lucky cupcakes were saved before they were subjected to this non edible medium. Just kidding but like I said in my previous post this stuff has the consistency of a thick icing. YUM!! 

Day 5 - Stencil magic


Supplies: Gold background paper - Tim Holtz Deco sheets, White paper - Strathmore Bristol paper, Stencils by Americana, Modelling paste - Artists Loft modelling paste, Tim Holtz Distress Reinkers (to add color to paste), Heidi Swapp planner accessory saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment