Monday, February 8, 2016

The Daily Marker 30 day challenge - Week one recap (Day 7)

Hi everyone I'm back with my final recap of week one of The Daily Marker 30 day challenge.

I'll be honest, when I made the decision to recap my week in one day I thought it was brilliant! Today is recap day and I have decided that my head may have been a little foggy when I made that decision ... LOL! 7 blog posts in one day OY!! Anyways it's here, I am almost done and I must say it's really been great to look over my week as I am making my posts. Each day is completely unique from the other in many different ways and I'm thankful today that I am lucky enough to be able to join this great journey. It really is a journey for me because I am trying to challenge myself to try something different. Learning is a wonderful thing and this community is so supportive of your work no matter what level you are at. I've had some wonderful comments on Instagram about my projects and it's so nice to get that feedback! People are seeing my creations and I'm getting ❤️!!! So awesome.

Day 7  - Blossoming thoughts




Supplies: Layer 1 - Nina heavyweight cardstock (embossed with copper using Jennifer McGuire's technique), Layer 2 - Strathmore Bristol paper, Stencil - 201 stencil by Roth, Artists Loft modelling paste, Simon Says Stamp Circle Sayings, Random heart stamp, Vellum from Michaels, String from Home Sense, Tim Holtz Distress Reinkers (to color the paste).




No comments:

Post a Comment